Tuesday 1 March 2011

The Month Of March

I love march. It gets warmer. It starts to get light when I leave work. I don't have to wear 15 layers or snow-grips just to take the bins out. Oh yeah an my birthday usually comes along. But this year I love it all the more, why?

You guessed it, Grey Knights!



Although I haven't seen it for myself yet, inside the back couple of pages of March's White Dwarf it reportedly states in big bold white letter that Grey Knights go on sale:

!!!MARCH 26TH!!!


Whether this is general sale or simple pre-orders I'm yet to discover, either way its a full 11 days earlier than we had previously though (April 6th). I'm believing this one as the 26th points it for a Saturday release, rather than the mid-week release the previous rumour had suggested.

This also means I'll have more time to buy, build and paint my full 1750 point army in time for my Warhammer World "Mecca" at the end of April!

More importantly it means we now have less than a month to wait before those boxes hit the shelves, 25 days and counting brothers!

1 comment:

  1. It is a cool pic with StormRavens flying low over a group of choas models. The demons look like might be surprised as if they are being straffed or incoming invasion

    ReplyDelete